ExMin Associados Moçambique www.MinEx.org
|HOME||Technical||Business & Projects||Where (are we from)?||Equipment||Policies/Values||ASSOCIATE with us FREE||ENQUIRY FORM|
|PROJECT ACQUISITION & DUE DILIGENCE||GIS analysis & GEOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT||GEOPHYSICS||MINING - EARTHMOVING DREDGING|
MinEx - Geological assessment and GIS Analysis
ExMin holds a vast database of information and has access to most of the information in Mozambique. This enables MinEx to assess currently available options and offer lease holders and investors the following services on a contract basis. This technical sequence is CRITICAL as it clearly shows the path to mineral licence evaluation.
1) Study of topographical and geological maps and historical information directly related to the specific lease area.
2) GIS analysis of the above maps and satellite image data research providing interpretations for early stage projects.
3) Ground mapping teams and site investigation, preferably IN CONJUCTION WITH ground geophysics support.
4) A range of geophysics services of various types including the ‘conventional’ geophysics methods APPROPRIATE TO THE TARGET/S i.e. Time Domain EM and IP, airborne magnetic and airborne EM. We are able to provide processing and interpretation of VTEM helicopter EM, fixed wing EM and Cropduster Magnetic Horizontal gradient surveys. On the ground, we can organise field work with Quantec TITAN24 and Orion 3D deep DC IP/Resistivity/MT technologies. The appropriate types of geophysics depend on the specific mineral in question and geological scenario.
5) ‘Resonance acoustic profiling’ (RAP) – a very powerful Russian geophysics method ExMin preferentially offers. RAP provides easily readable graphic profile simulations down to 400m or more and can reduce the number of drill holes required by 50% or more in most cases (therefore drastically reducing drilling program costs and TIME). RAP is also used successfully for initial exploration drill planning to position drill holes selectively, rather than drilling on a conventional grid system.
6) Drilling and systematic core logging - program design and implementation.
7) Preparing and or monitoring of of Stock Exchange and ‘major company’ compliant reports of exploration and mining projects.
(DDR) – Due Diligence Reports, (FFS) - Fatal Flaw Studies; (SS) - Scoping Studies, (PFS) - Pre-feasibility Studies; (FFS or BFS) - Full feasibility studies or Bankable feasibility Studies
ExMin Associates include specialists who prepare study work outlined in section 7. This includes SRK, Wardop/Tetratech and other Senior Geotechnical Consultants.
MinEx will design, control and manage a program of the above according to the project's requirements.