ExMin Associados Moçambique www.MinEx.org
|HOME||Technical||Business & Projects||Where (are we from)?||Equipment||Policies/Values||ASSOCIATE with us FREE||ENQUIRY FORM|
MinEx - operate on defined ethical grounds.
Integrity and honour is critical to MinEx Associates
Companies and individuals registering with MinEx abide to the following principles, policies & values
1) Profit with Safety. Creating a profit under Total Loss Control conditions, (inclusive of Injury, Health, Damage, Waste and Environment) is our core value.
MinEx's worst nightmare is a client's or Associate's failure. If MinEx assesses a project unlikely to be viable after all options are considered, an exit strategy will be formulated.
2) Respect and Politeness. Treat all individuals politely and with respect, irrespective of their status, creed, race, religion, or culture.
3) Client Confidentiality. Personal client and Associate information is never divulged to a third party without explicit written consent.
4) No frills. MinEx does NOT waste time or money on unnecessary tasks or expenses, nor does MinEx cut corners to produce inferior quality work. MinEx never expose clients to 'hidden costs'.
5) Promises. None are made unless MinEx can and will keep them.
6) Truth. After fishermen, miners are probably the best exaggerators on the planet. MinEx Associates do NOT comply with this, MinEx Associates tell the truth, as it is, no messing around or half stories.
7) Circumvention. All dealings started by MinExmust be done through (or with the permission of) MinEx. In return, MinEx and its Associates agree not to circumvent clients or each other.
8) Legality. Do not ask MinEx Associates to bypass a law of any country, particularly anti-corruption laws. MinEx will not flout the mining, safety or any other laws of any country. MinEx is obliged to clearly inform any client doing so. MinEx does not expect an Associate to be offended by such action, it is for everyone's protection.
Click here to return to HOME PAGE